eB Official Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

cng's Application.

3 posters

Go down

cng's Application. Empty cng's Application.

Post  sien Sat Aug 28, 2010 2:31 pm

I didn't know u guys got a new forum, so i applied on ex one *embarrest* so i just copy-pasted. edited app a bit aswell.

Warsow Username: cng

Xfire: beraa

Previous clans: enV,TE|

Why eB?: The best Ica clan, friendly and skilled players,great sense of humor, very well organized, all the things i'm lookin from an clan.

Why me?: I'm an exelent player,at least thats what people say, always trying to give my best in CW's and Publics. I believe i'm ready to play with the big boys. Always trying to improve my aim and movement, i'm very active and friendly. I guess thats the stuff ur lookin for.

Little bit about myself: Well, i've been playing games for 4 years if im right. Played Cod4 for 2years, i was in a clan, 2nd on tournament once, nothing much. Playing Warsow for 2 years, usually playing bipbeta,race maps,bomb mode now and then, just for fun.

Gamestyle: Depends, sometimes i pwn, sometimes i suck, like everyone. I usually rage at night, before i go to sleep,lol. Usually i play with music, it changes my mood and skill ALOT while playing, never listen on cw's.

Cheers, cng. :-)

sien

Back to top Go down

cng's Application. Empty Re: cng's Application.

Post  gozuhot Sat Aug 28, 2010 3:00 pm

Hey cng thx for ur app cool guy and and skilled should get an tm for sure Smile
gozuhot
gozuhot

Location : Germany in a fucking small village reason why my ping is shit soemtimes

Back to top Go down

Post  kraken Sat Aug 28, 2010 5:51 pm

Hey cng,

you definitely deserve a test match, but you probably know that eb is very full up at the moment..

so you will have to really impress for a chance to join and extend a large clan even more Wink

Thanks for your interest and I hope to play with you more often in the next few days /weeks

Ben.

kraken

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down