eB Official Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

tweXo+ !?

2 posters

Go down

tweXo+ !? Empty tweXo+ !?

Post  tweXo+ Wed Aug 25, 2010 9:53 am

Hello! I'm tweXo, im also known as David and i'm 16 years old.
I live in Germany, but my english shouldn't be really bad.
I like to play tennis and meet friends if I am not playing warsow.

Why I would like to join eB? Because I like to act in a social friendly way with people, which act the same as me, i love to play instagib.

I'm playing Instagib, because it's just the best gametype if you want to have fun.
[Got some fake nicks like: Bunney, Lolled and u2]. Of course I am able to get more frags than 50.
Before I started playing instagib (only) i've played a long time normal weapons. I'm actually playing instagib like a few days, but my skill should be good enough. (See in a duel)

My clan history in normal weapons wasn't really funny, they all are really unpolite, so I changed to instagib, because the most of the guys are really cool. But I hope my future is going to be better with eB.

See you guys.
Xfire: ynxed (for duel)

Btw: Did you got the same problems with your xfire account? mine just got deleted, why? how the fuck? Anyway there you got my new one -_-.

tweXo+

Back to top Go down

tweXo+ !? Empty Re: tweXo+ !?

Post  vdb Wed Aug 25, 2010 4:47 pm

tweXo+ wrote:
Btw: Did you got the same problems with your xfire account? mine just got deleted, why? how the fuck? Anyway there you got my new one -_-.

hahahahahahahahaahaha elephant

Rolling Eyes

vdb

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum