eB Official Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

applycation

Go down

applycation Empty applycation

Post  k!zZi Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:02 am

Hello my name is kevin and I am 16 years old. I play warsow.Smash 3 months ago told me that I'm actually good enough for eB why I do that here. I thought I can not manage to eB. I live in Germany. My ingame name ist : k!zZ!

Other clans: OCZ, TE KNX.

I want to go because I eB players they are noticed by her good aim and their good movement. I would like to belong to it =).

I nciht change very often because clan because I do not something like me. OCZ was too inactive, TE and KNX so bad I did not want in there. It is in the clan, they like each other and not all of which brings a good game.

I am actually more of a racer type. I've always been more than 1000 speed. But I can also Campen: P. So I'm sort of having everything.

I meet but not always in between could be that times are a few good frags. Smash has finally noticed times: D. Sometimes I've met him but sometimes I have not even fired him even though I could have made:)

xFire: adid4swsw.

k!zZi

Back to top Go down

applycation Empty Re: applycation

Post  SmAsH Thu Aug 12, 2010 11:09 am

Hes pretty good, impressed me when i was playin against him in a 1 vs 2.

SmAsH

Back to top Go down

Post  SmAsH Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:43 am

btw i did actually post the above Smile

SmAsH

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: