eB Official Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

L1ghT* -> ON

2 posters

Go down

L1ghT* -> ON Empty L1ghT* -> ON

Post  <.L1ghT* Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:28 am

I think I gonna begin with a little Introduction of myself:
My name is L1ghT and i'm 15 years old and living in Germany (Berlin). I play Warsow since 1 year and I still like it, because the community is really polite. I prefere to play Instagib and not race, nw [..]. I think im a polite and nice guy.

Previous Clans: I'M [-.-], pr.Ai, Hrc

Why do I want to join eB?
I think I want to join eB because I like the clans, which are playing for fun and not only for winning, like some other clans. eB includes a friendly clan which will exist for long time. I could tell you the same stuff like an ordinary applicant, but yea. I want to be something special.

You are a fucking Clanhopper - You gonna do it again !?
I don't want to lie. I clanhopped really much. But I feel sorry that I "clanhopped" out of I'M. That was definitely a mistake. I am now searching a clan, where I can stand for ever. I am not playing warsow to win anymore, I am playing it for fun. So I could swear that I will be in eB forever and don't clanhopp again. But these are only words. If you trust me, you don't gonna get disappointed.

Gameplaystyle:
I don't want to say that I am THE camper, but I think my gameplaystyle is "Assassin". I just run over the whole map and camp there a bit and there a bit. So I am able to make a teambash or something like that.

Skill:
I am not a pro, but im also not low. I think i'm mid-high. I got much capability, so I am able to get much better.

Contact me:
Xfire: flashjumper [broken at the moment, sry.. I gonna repair it]

See you guys.

<.L1ghT*

Back to top Go down

L1ghT* -> ON Empty Re: L1ghT* -> ON

Post  vdb Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:08 pm

hm, kinda hard.
i think its a no for me.
you are definately a good player, but i dont really get what you say in your app.
i read out that you left coz we didnt win our matches, what i cant understand coz i cant remember lots of matches we lost -> so that couldnt be the reason for leaving.
if that wasnt the reason, the reason must be the clan itself. if the clan itself was the reason, you will have the same "problem" in the near future again -> you will leave again. you guys get what i wanna say? :>

anyway.. now i understand why you wrote "sorry" in xfire to increase your chances.. :/ really tricky, coming from the back directly with a lifting jack into the asshole.

greetz

vdb

Back to top Go down

Post  bORN Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:18 am

Light,
last time you applyed for eb i was so for you but now without words no.

bORN

Back to top Go down

Post  <.L1ghT* Mon Jun 28, 2010 6:53 am

Okay guys. Smile
I can understand it. I just felt to try it just one more time.
See ya.

<.L1ghT*

Back to top Go down

Post  vdb Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:11 am

yeah. the app sounds like "you felt to try"

vdb

Back to top Go down

Post  <.L1ghT* Mon Jun 28, 2010 8:41 am

Vdb goes enrage.

<.L1ghT*

Back to top Go down

Post  vdb Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:14 pm

no Very Happy not at all, seriously. your trys of being serious are just pathetic

vdb

Back to top Go down

Post  <.L1ghT* Mon Jun 28, 2010 1:28 pm

Ok, let's say it like this: I don't want to that we hate us or something like that. And I wrote Sorry, because I don't wanted to that we hate us, again. I think the Clan and the person is something different [no offense here]. You are able to be really unfriendly, but I think that I just annoy you, so .. why?

<.L1ghT*

Back to top Go down

Post  BORN! Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:47 pm

does it matter? this topic should be closed.
i got nothin against you light just stfu at this point.
vdb doesnt like you theres no reason needed - vdb i guess you could tell me 13513 reasons but its not needed!!!

BORN!

Back to top Go down

Post  beast Mon Jun 28, 2010 3:54 pm

Born log into ur account, i dnt like it wen "guests" post with our names.

beast

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum