eB Official Website
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Im Baack!!! | agen :/

2 posters

Go down

Im Baack!!! | agen :/ Empty Im Baack!!! | agen :/

Post  TornadO Wed Aug 11, 2010 8:28 am

Copy and Paste FTW!

Hi everyone! if you haven't heard of me, my name is TornadO, and im here today to re-apply for the Insta Masters clan (no that i have much hope! ;p). i have chosen to reapply because in the last few days ive been given a break from my medical exams and so, i found i had a lot of spare time on my hands.

So as well as raping my two lovely consoles, wii and ps3, i started to play on mw2 PC and remembered 'the days', and the addictivity of warsow. inevitably, i downloaded it, lo and behold IM HERE!

(Heres the app, please state if there is anything wrong)

Username: TornadO*

Warsow Username: TornadO* / BilLY

Xfire (If applicable): billyzg

Previous/Current clans: RamPaGe, TE, 192, Sin and Ps.

Why I'M?: If this is considered a question, most of us will know the answer. I'M is simply the best in its class. reputable players in addition to friendly atmosphere and most commonly known, TEH SKILLS!

Why should we take you?: As i have stated in the first line of my application, its my will to make a fresh start to warsow, and let the past be the past. i want to witness for myself, if i am anywhere close the ranks insta masters holds and if i am capable of achieving what instamasters already have, Fame and Skill. i know that i have the needed requirements to join (god like presence) and therefor i feel obliged to join.

Thanks for appreciating this app.
regards, TornadO

TornadO

Back to top Go down

Im Baack!!! | agen :/ Empty Re: Im Baack!!! | agen :/

Post  SmAsH Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:42 am

ok well i played with this guy to day, seems to of improved, i was impressed, maybe some other members give him a shot? he impressed me.

SmAsH

Back to top Go down

Post  kraken Tue Aug 24, 2010 10:42 am

Just no.

kraken

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum: